Tonight we are going to list the top 10 things that we are grateful for here at the apartments in Delray Beach web blog.
1. Having an apartment in Delray Beach blog to write about our favorite things.
2. Actually having shelter – being able to live in an apartment.
3. Having food to eat. There are so many third world countries that do not have food.
4. Friends – we are grateful for our readers and most of all our friends, without you this would not be possible.
6. Family – our family supported us when this site was a mere idea and glimmer. We thank you for your support over the years and cultivating us into the people that we are today.
7. Higher Power – God, Jesus, Allah, whatever it is you call him, he is the man upstairs that provides for us on a daily basis. Thank you.
8. Our newest addition – the creator of this website is blessed with a new baby boy. We thank God for the new life in his family and are grateful for new life on this earth.
9. Our fans – we thank you!
10. The internet – without the internet, this all would not be possible. The internet is our playground and our workplace. Thank you!
This is just a short list of what we are grateful for.
Thanksgiving is about gratitude and thanks. This website in its most primitive form is about shelter, and that is what we are looking to provide here. Without shelter we would cease to exist from damage from the elements.
Thanksgiving is a time where we can share our love and joy with family, and also reach out and help those who are less fortunate. Tonight I urge all of you who are sitting at home with you stomachs full in good health to think of those less fortunate. Help someone who might be hungry. Give an extra donation to a homeless shelter or an animal shelter. I know of a few very good ones if you are not familiar with them. If you have not called your parents or your friends recently, now is the time to do that. You only live once and before you know it your life will pass you by. At the end will you be able to answer the question “Am I a good person, and did I do my best to help my fellow man?” to the best of your ability.
This is how we try to live every day. We may only be an apartment blog, but we treat everyone that we come across with respect that they deserve.
One last thing: if you are struggling at this time of year, reach out for help. There are many places. If you are struggling with addiction or alcoholism go to an alcoholics anonymous meeting. If you are sitting back watching a loved one kill him or herself with drugs or alcohol go to an Alanon meeting. If you are feeling sick, get tested. You only live once.
We thank all of our loyal readers for reading our blog and liking our Facebook Page. Thank you again for reading and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
From all of us here at the Apartments in Delray Beach Blog.